Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Spending Spree

I have apparently been on a spending spree...

Purchase #1
Photobucket
ViewSport Tank Top #1 
ViewSport Tank Top #2

Purchase #2
Photobucket
Bulu Box 
I found a promotion where you could try one month/box free from @BuluBox, so I thought I would try it out and see what it was like, here's what I got this month...

Photobucket

*@drinkclick (Mocha) not too shabby, I ordered the vanilla latte before knowing this same would be in the box
*Ps Protein shot
*Vplenish Vitamin Boost 

Photobucket

*Probiotic tablets
*Defend Energy
*Athletic body wipe

Purchase #3
Photobucket

I apologize for the terrible pictures, we went to this wedding...



And what do you know J broke camera #2 of the year (I broke it once too, yes that is three breaks in one year)! It technically still works,  but the display screen is shattered so you can't aim or review pictures, hence why most of my pictures have a lot of excess background in them.  We are hoping this is covered under warranty.  J is no longer allowed to touch the camera.  

In other news, my new job is going well!  I am finally starting to feel like I have a handle on things a little bit.  Give it another week and I think I'll feel very comfortable, plus my first event will be done with! 

**********

Fitness Plan

Monday: 3 miles + Cleans and Overhead Squats (yes random)

Tuesday: 3 miles + 50:00 walk

Wednesday: 3 miles + Lift

Thursday: 40:00 cardio + CrossFit

Friday: 3 miles + CrossFit

Saturday: 3 mile obstacle course (haven't decided if I want to do it yet) or 10 miles

Sunday: Rest or 10 miles 




2 comments:

  1. Glad your new job is going well! Sorry it's taken me so long to get caught up on the happenings in your world lately. You look beautiful in the pink dress! That's a great color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! To be honest the updates my happenings in my life have been a little slow, I'm swamped right now at work, but it should slow down soon. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!