Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Baby You're a Firework

 Baby you're a firework. Come on show 'em what you're worth.  Yes, what better way than to open up with a little Katy Perry. 

Happy 4th of July and a big thanks to all of those who have served so that we have the freedom we do in America!  This year for the 4th my friend Carrie (yes that name probably sounds familiar because she is one of my best friends whom I have hung out with a number of times this year) is making the trip to Eau Claire to come celebrate with J and I!  You may remember last year, we were together as well (along with the other member of the Three Stooges)...

Carrie, JC, Me
"We're the three best friends that anyone could have..."

Love these ladies!! 

While in town, we're panning on going to an Express baseball game and tailgate, watch fire works, hit the town and do a little boating...weather pending.  I'm not a fan of excessive heat and storms in the forecast. 
What are your 4th of July plans?!

**********

Fitness Plan 

Monday: Lift (had a total lack of motivation so just lifted) - check



Tuesday: 2.7 miles + Bootcamp (led by me) -check


Wednesday: 5.7 miles -check 

Thursday: 4-6 miles 

Friday: Lift + cross train

Saturday: Runner's Club 9-10 miles 

Sunday: Rest 


Adios!  Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!