Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where I've Been

So where have I been and what did I do over the holiday weekend?  Take a look! 


Drinking the best Bloody Mary's in the whole world from Del's Bar in La Crosse


Watching air shows


Learning how to make waffle cones


Eating ice cream in those homemade waffle cones from The Pearl 


Watching lumberjack competitions


Seeing massive sand sculptures... can't wait to see more in August!


Boating


Hanging out with my best friends... sad that we all live in different cities now :(


Making the most amazing kabobs EVER!


Dancing it up at weddings


Showing of my new shades


Enjoying fireworks from what used to be my old balcony



And of course loving this boy :)


How was your 4th of July weekend?  Did you travel?  Any noteworthy things you did?


Stay tuned for a little post about the most recent development in my life! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous 4th of July weekend! I spent mine in Miinneapolis with my family. It was fun, relaxing and just what I needed. I <3 Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elise Was definitely a great one! Glad you enjoyed yours up in the cities!

    ReplyDelete

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!