Monday, July 25, 2011

Tis' the Season

Tis' the season... the wedding season that is!  I spent the weekend in Green Bay this weekend helping one of my girlfriends find the wedding dress of her dreams.  Lucky for me, she made it really easy!  It only took us an hour and a half to find that dress, a dress she has had her eyes set on for some time now. 


After dress shopping we all headed over to Good Company for some chow.  


Good Company is a great restaurant!  This was the first time I had ever been there, but I was a big fan.  This place caters to all taste buds... they've got Italian, Mexican, burgers, pizza, salads, etc.  Naturally, I opted for a fajita salad since I like my food spicy.  The salad was enormous and did not disappoint! 


Following lunch we headed to Friends with Benefits, the early showing.  Super cute movie, I think you could even talk the men into watching it.  

On Sunday we went to a wedding show held at the Shopko Center in Green Bay.  The bride-to-be found a lot of ideas and good names of DJs, caterers, etc., while I found my dream engagement ring...


This isn't exactly it, but this is the style.  This is much larger than anything I would ever want get. Don't worry, I dropped some hints for the BF :) What style of a ring do you have or dream of?

Fitness Plan 
This week's plan looks like this... 

Monday: 5 mile run
Tuesday: Lift * 25 min cardio
Wednesday: 5 mile run
Thursday: Lift * 2 basketball games 
Friday: 6 mile run
Saturday: Lift 

My new fitness goal is to try to incorporate at least one light workout in on the weekends.  I have been absolutely horrible about this, so I'm working to improve it.  I also want to work more on the foam roller and thera cane.


One of my friends brought her personal thera cane in to work, so I will have access to it for the next week before she moves away.  I would love to get a foam roller and thera cane of my own... put it on wish list I guess.  My lower back has been really bothering me lately, so I am hoping that some extra treatment can help solve or minimize that problem!  Any other suggestions to help ease lower back pain?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!