Friday, July 22, 2011

A friend of mine sent this to me and I had to share it with you, because it is the world's cutest proposal!!!  



I bet my boyfriend hates that I ever laid eyes on this video!  What is your proposal story?  Have you encountered or heard of any other great proposals?

******

After work today I am heading out of town to see one of my amazing friends in Green Bay!  She is getting married and asked me to be in her wedding, so this is the weekend we are looking for dresses!  I am super excited to see her, meet the other bridesmaids and of course look at gorgeous dresses.  Keep an eye out for an update next week! 

Fitness
Yesterday's lift (all are 4 x 10):

Deadlifts 
T-bar 

T-bar press
Inclined DB press

KB plank row
SB hamstring curl 

DB snatch
Recovery steps (working on running form)

I also played in two basketball games, which our team got physically beat up on by the youngsters!  I feel like I got run over by a train, too bad I don't have time to get that free massage today!

Today I am going for a short run.  I know right now I won't be following the fitness plan for today. I could've and should've gotten up and run earlier this morning, but my body was just not moving too fast.  We only have a few weeks left of basketball, but I think I might have to switch my longs runs to either Saturday or another day during the week, because it is tough to play afternoon games and turn around and run a long run the next morning. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!