Monday, April 4, 2011

Another Reason to Love Target

Not only did I get all of my great purchases last night from Target, but when I got home from work I found a lovely package in my mailbox from Target!


When I first saw this box I thought they had sent me a VHS, and I was like what in the world!  BUT, when I flipped the box over and saw "Target beauty is my bag" I knew what it was!  A few weeks back I saw a post from the Krazy Coupon Lady about receiving a FREE beauty gift bag from Target!  I did not miss this opportunity and signed up.  I cannot lie, I did not really know if I would ever receive this beauty package, but sure enough Target proved me wrong! So what did I get you are wondering?!


For starters I got this cute little make-up bag.  It's not real big, but that is okay... maybe a purse make-up bag?! Inside the make-up bag were the following goodies...


In case you cannot tell what those things are there is a Patene shampoo, Fekkai shea butter shampoo and conditioner, Nivea express hydration daily lotion and a booklet of "Beautiful Bucks" for Target.  You betcha' I'll be using those!  A big thanks to Target and the Krazy Coupon Lady!

Oh and in case you were wondering, I am now obsessed with this little refreshing concoction...

Tonic water + kiwi slices!

Seriously try it! 

Good night world :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!