Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bridal Show Sneak Peak

As I previously alluded to in my blog and via Twitter, I was part of a bridal show today!  I got to be one of the "brides", Kate Middleton to be exact :)  My boyfriend was unable to get any good pictures of me on the runway, so I don't have any pictures of my full getup, however I did snap some shots of my dew when I got home.



I love getting my hair done....mostly because I cannot do anything to my own hair, so it's fun to get all prettied up. I can't even get my own hair to hold a curl, lame.


I tweeted this before the show....

I'm happy to say I made it out without any falls, scrapes or bruises.  I did have a couple incidences coming up the runway stairs with my dress snagging, however, that made me a little nervous.  

Don't worry I jumped right into my game time gear when I got home.  Go Pack Go!


One of the other bridal girl's boyfriends took pictures of all of us, so more pictures of my whole outfit will be coming.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!