Monday, September 19, 2011

New Goodies!

Yesterday was a perfect day!

Workout.



6 miles in my new shoes!  Which I can't believe I've had them for a week and did not show them!

Experiment. 


I made pumpkin butter to take to my grandpa's 71st birthday party.  I used a recipe from Angela over at Oh She Glows, and was it ever fantastic!


Family.


We went for a walk in the rain after dinner.  




Goodies!


The two small jars are salsa that I helped my sister make.  I didn't get to stay for the whole process since I had to work, but I helped enough that she gave me some :)  Clearly I liked it, since it's a third gone just from last night.  The large jar in the middle is sweet relish (salsa) that my grandma gave me as an early  birthday present.  I have been begging her to give me the recipe for it for a while, so she decided to not only give me the recipe, but make me some!  Gotta love your grandma!

2 comments:

  1. I like yooo shoes girl :) Nice job on the 6 miles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tessa @ Amazing Asset Thanks dear! This is my first pair of black shoes, so it took a little getting used to, but I like them :)

    ReplyDelete

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!