Thursday, September 1, 2011

Final Study Day!

Today (providing I pass!) is the last day I talk about studying this book for my CSCS test!  For your sake (and mostly for mine) I pray that I pass!  I had a really hard time focusing on studying today since I've spent nearly everyday of the past 3 months with my nose in this book. 

I started in the living room with some coffee...

Coffee wasn't keeping me awake so I had a beer?

Migrated outdoors since it's gorgeous!

Whipped out these babies... my newest favorite toy!

Sweet relief!
 Lunch
I wanted something a little different today, so I whipped up a BBQ Tuna Burrito!  All you have to do is mix one can of tuna fish with a dollop of Miracle Whip, BBQ sauce (to taste), and chop up some onion and jalapenos... mix.  Assemble the tuna mix on a burrito wrap with your favorite cheese and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes, just long enough to warm the ingredients. Anyone who thinks tuna fish and BBQ sauce is not a good combination is nutzo... try it out! 



Our  apartment is having a little social tonight, so I'm heading down for pizza!  I LOVE pizza... even if it is just plain ol' sausage or pepperoni!  Have a fantastic night.... hopefully the next time you hear from me I will be jumping for joy because I passed my certification exam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!