Friday, December 30, 2011

A (Mostly) Pictorial Christmas

PB Surprise Cookies
Recipe: Wrap Snickers minis in peanut butter cookie dough (I used store bought dough for lack of time). Use about a tablespoon of dough, flatten it out in your hands, set Snickers mini in the middle and wrap like a present!  Bake at 300 degrees for 10-12 minutes. To die for while they're hot!


Almond & Craisin Biscotti
Recipe (Note: Mine didn't turn out very hard, so bake them longer than the recipe calls for. They were still a hit though, just more like a scone.)

Papa & Oliver

My brother needs a hair cut!

Cousin Maddy & I

Cousin Christine & I

Christmas Eve 

Christmas

Baseball in the living room 

 Amazing gifts from family & friends:
-Yoga mat
-Polar HR monitor watch (YAY!)
-Kitchen utensils
-Snowman decoration
-Air popcorn popper
-"Sisters" decoration
-Polyester blanket
-5 qt. crock pot
-Paula Deen pots & pan set (SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!)
 -Fleur de lis ring (since I lost my other one, thanks hunny!)
-Change Up the movie 

I'm sure I'm missing a few things, but thank you to all my family and friends... love you all!


Time to get a workout in, take my boyfriend's brother's girlfriend from Toronto shopping (did you get all that?) for an outfit for the New Years, and await my best friend coming from New Hampshire!  We'll be spending our New Years in the cities (the cities in my neck of the woods is the Minneapolis/St. Paul area), so it should be a good time!

What did you get for Christmas?  What are your plans for New Years?


Happy New Years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!