Thursday, December 22, 2011

Three French Hens

Yes, that's right, three French hens, you know what that means... three days until Christmas! !

I have been so MIA these past couple weeks!  The combination of preparing for Christmas, being sick and my Great Grandmother passing away has totally put blogging on the back burner.  Oh and I don't even want to mention the number that reads when I open my Google Reader!  Yikes!  

Since I've been so busy, like pretty much everyone else, I'm going to keep this short and sweet and make it as simple as I can...

  1. I taught my last boot camp class this Wednesday, so unless I make up boot camp routines for myself I won't be posting boot camp routines regularly.
  2. I am officially employed by Momentum, where I had my internship!
  3. Shop, shop, shopping is all I've been doing lately...or so it feels!  In fact one day I went out and forgot my wallet at home #epicfail that was frustrating!  
  4. I think I am spending a record high amount of money for Christmas this year :-/  Oh well, all the recipients are worth it!

     5. My Foodie Pen Pal box came a couple days ago and I can't wait to share with you what I got!  Thanks Liz!
          6. Free coffee is the best kind of coffee!  I filled my Gloria Jeans punch card so I got this Butter Rum Latte for free!


            7. I've been getting workouts in, but they have been weak since I'm sick...grrr!
            8. My Great Grandma passed away Wednesday morning, she lived 99 1/2 great years and will be  
                missed! May you rest in peace!

That's it for today folks... Enjoy the Holiday season and stay in good health!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mackenzie,
    I'm very sorry to hear that your great grandmother passed just before Christmas. Unfortunately, I understand what you're going through, though, as mine did as well. She was 94 years old. It seems it would be such a blessing to experience so much of life and see as many things as they would have!
    Take care and best wishes for a happy new year!
    Tory

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous It's never easy letting them go not matter how old they are, but they're in a better place. Happy New Years to you too Tory!

    ReplyDelete

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!