Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Means New Goals

My friends and I really know how to bring in a new year!  Our night spent in the cities was a fantastic time and I couldn't have been more thankful to spend it with the people I did!

Clock cupcakes made by JC


Looks like trouble

Thank goodness for iPhones apps.... 7-14-21


First kiss of the new year!

What did you do for New Years? Did you spend it with friends, family or both?




2012 GOALS
And with a new year comes new goals! I usually make some new years resolutions and they usually fall through within the first month, so I'm hoping with my blog I can look back on this post throughout the year and remind myself of my goals.

HEALTH- Get health insurance * Eat 6 servings of veggies & fruits a day (so hard for me at times) * Try 2 new recipes every month * Maintain my weight from last year
FITNESS- Run a marathon * Try new fitness classes * Run one race of every length (5K, 10K, half marathon, full marathon)
COMMUNITY- Get involved in the community through volunteer work (Girls On the Run, Races, etc.)
FAITH- Pray everyday * Go to church more often (that shouldn't be hard to beat from last year :-/ )
FAMILY- Visit my grandparents more than just at family events
EDUCATION- Keep my CSCS Certification current by completing my annual coursework


What are your New Years goals?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!