Friday, August 26, 2011

Work, Work, Work All Day Long

Name that song... come on any country lovers out there?!  I'm country to the core...country music that is, I would never claim to be a country girl.  I don't like dirt or dirty things or smelly things, but not to worry I'm not a prissy city girl either... right in the middle :)  Okay, total tangent!

The past few days I literally have work, work, worked all day long, so tonight I am EXHAUSTED!  BUT, since I have been working 8-12 hours a day for the past month (minus 1-2 days off a week) and have had absolutely NO social life, I decided I'm not going to blow off our work social!  I'll be out the door in just a few minutes to go join my Momentum co-workers, who are the funniest group of people ever, at the Green Mill. The company is going to fit the bill for the appetizer tonight since they are half off! As a matter of fact, they are going to treat us and any of our clients to half price apps the last Friday of every month!  That is what I love about this place... it is much more than a workplace, both clients and staff alike really work to get to know each other and a lot of us have become friends since meeting at Momentum.



Fitness
Today I did the same interval/ab workout that I did last week... we'll see if my abs burn again for 2 days!

Tomorrow I am supposed to do my long run, 8 miles, but I work 5:45 am - noon and one my girl friends is in town tomorrow so I may end up switching it to Sunday.  I'm not a very good afternoon/night runner, so if I don't do it in the morning sometime it's going to be tough for me to do it.

What are everyone's weekend plans?  Alright I'm out to have my some half price apps and a brewski!  Hope you all have a wonderful night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!