Hey ya'll! Who's ready to win a sports bra?!
At the beginning of the month I wrote a post giving people the opportunity to win a Handful bra through Handful, but this time someone gets to win one from a giveaway on my blog! Before I tell you how you sign up to win one, let me first tell you a little about Handful.
Handful was started by fitness enthusiast, Jennifer Ferguson, in Portland, Oregon. Positive energy has fueled her 22 -year career as a group exercise instructor, teaching cycling, strength, dance, step, aqua, kick-boxing, rock climbing, yoga, and running. Jennifer has also competed in numerous endurance events such as the Boston Marathon.
After years spent searching in vain for a good sports bra, Jennifer decided to channel her frustration creatively. She designed and manufactured what she (and a lot of other female athletes) had been waiting for...that one sports bra that does it all! It has become much more than a sports bra for its admirers. The handful is an everyday bra that takes you from workout to weekend, looking great by itself or fantastic as a layering piece underneath.
We are proud to be an approved mastectomy bra, supporting breast cancer survivors during treatment and their return to good health and fitness.
|I apologize for the flash, I wasn't getting good pictures w/o it|
The Handful bra has removable pads that contour to your body. The dynamic duo of material works for you...the polyester material wicks away moisture while you work hard and the nylon/spandex shell dries quickly. The bra has skinny straps that don't dig and don't stretch out. Your very own Handful bra comes in a reusable mesh bag that is less wasteful and good for laundering.
So now you have the facts here is what I love about this product:
- Bra straps- I love that I can feel feminine while I workout and that I can wear it with a tank top or regular shirt because they aren't bulky
- Color options :) Black, white, nude, cocoa, and pink!
- Fit- I'm used to snug fitting sports bras (which I like), but this bra showed me that I can be comfortable and feel good in something that flatters my girls rather than flattening them
- Comfort- This bra is form fitting, breathable, and makes these puppies look perky!
- Reusable bag- Love, love, love this! Makes it easy for me to find in the laundry and I can take the pads out without losing them somewhere in the midst of the rest of my things.
- Stylish- I wore my bra with workout clothes, dresses, casual clothes... everything you can imagine and it looked great in all situations!
- Multi-purpose- This goes along with stylish, but it really can be used in any situation. If you really wanted to, you could probably pull it off as a bikini top!
- An approved mastectomy bra...they support breast cancer survivors, enough said!
Now the one and only thing I did not like about it was that I didn't feel secure enough when I ran. If I got the next size smaller I think I would feel secure and snug like I'm used to in my current bras for longer distances; I did however love it for lifting and other cross training, running was the only circumstance I preferred my regular sports bra. But don't take my word for it... shop around (I love their hats, check them out!) on the Handful site and buy one or sign up to win one here!
So here's what you need to do to enter:
1. Go to the Handful webpage and tell me which color you would like most (mandatory)
3. Follow my blog (optional)
4. Follow me on Twitter (optional)
5. Watch the Handful video above and tell me your favorite part of it (optional)
Be sure to leave a comment for each one that you do.
The contest will end Tuesday, February 28 at midnight, a winner will be picked on Wednesday.
Note: This giveaway was sponsored/provided to you by Handful, but the opinions shared in this post are my own.