I mentioned it a few times that I was moving from La Crosse back to Eau Claire where my family and boyfriend are, and it finally happened on Wednesday. I wasn't planning on moving quite that early, I actually expected to be in La Crosse for another week, but my internship start date pushed my plans up a little. Here's a sneak peak of my new place (more pictures to come once things are in place)...
|Excited about the desk since I didn't have one before|
What you might not have known was that I was moving in with my boyfriend. I didn't really advertise this, because I wanted to wait until it happened, but I guess now it's out! It has been fun, yet challenging (which I'm thinking of doing a series on) moving in with him.
Today was day two at my internship... I can tell already that I am going to LOVE it! I got two shirts to wear as my uniform (the perk of being a trainer you don't have to dress up!).
They have let me work with a couple clients on my own already, which is really cool that they trust me and my abilities to let me do that. There are a number of things that I love about this job/career move:
- I get to meet new people and hear their stories
- I'm learning a TON of new/unique lifts and conditioning drills (Momentum is all about unique, challenging training)
- Getting to workout on the job
- I get to use the gym for free = no membership fees for at least 6 months!
- I work with athletes, people trying to lose weight and people looking for general fitness training
Tomorrow I will be spending my day in La Crosse cleaning my apartment and turning in my keys... blah! Looks like I'll be rocking out to some good tunes all day :)
What are you doing/have you done this weekend?
Do you have a "life moto" or a mantra you use?