Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Foodie Pen Pal

Whoop! Whoop! Another great pen pal package in the books! The day I received this package it had been a long one... work at 5am, hanging out with my sister and nephew, workout, karaoke with friends... so when I finally got home at 2am I was so stoked to see my pen pal package sitting by my mailbox! 


This month my package came from Kelly over at Laughter, Strength and Food! I loved her personalized cards that had her initial on it, super cute and simple!


Kelly sent me lots of great goodies! In the box she sent me a Health magazine (which didn't take long to read), Lifesavers Gummies, trail mix, coffee & cream chocolate, green tea and a coffee mug. Seriously, great picks Kelly!


The first thing I took attention to was the coffee & cream chocolate and I'm not ashamed to say that I ate half of it that day! I need to find out where these are sold.  If you are a fan of the coffee flavor, you will no doubt love this bar!  When I pulled out the Lifesavers Gummies, I instantly thought of my boyfriend and how much he would love these (and how he did).  The Health magazine, thankfully was not one I already had, was put to good use pretty quickly. I love me some good health/fitness magazines!


Since I primarily drink coffee, even though I'm trying to drink more tea, it took me a couple days before I busted into the green tea. I tried the green tea with honey lemon ginseng without too high of expectations since I don't usually like lemon flavored water.  To my surprise I actually liked it though!  The trail mix was great, even though I do wish it had more granola in the dried fruit mix, but that's my personal preference. 


The final item in my box was this cute coffee mug!  You actually got a sneak peak of it in another post, but probably didn't even realize it.  I love the saying and I love that it is a tall mug rather than fat and round like most of my others.  

Thanks a million Kelly!  Whoever gets that girl for February will be in for a good treat! Be sure to stop over at Alex's blog Yums and Love to check out the awesome package she got ;)

If you're interested in joining the Foodie Pen Pal program be sure to get a hold of Lindsay over at Lean Green Bean or by emailing her at theleangreenbean@gmail.com!  Lindsay does an awesome job organizing the growing program so be sure to let her know how much you love it after you join :)  

2 comments:

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!