Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fake Vacation

After 13.5 miles yesterday it was vacation time!

Photobucket
13.5 in  2:11


Photobucket
Add caption


Okay, not really.  Even though it's spring break for everyone else around here I did not go anywhere.  However, I am dog sitting for a family and it feels like I am on vacation!  Here's what my morning looked like...

Photobucket
Yummy oats & Greek yogurt


Photobucket
Massage chair 


Photobucket
Hot tub, coffee & a magazine... aww the life :)

Photobucket
Relaxing with the pup


Photobucket
Sully

Yup, it's almost like being on vacation!  There won't be a tour of the house, since I don't want to totally invade their privacy, but I'll be sharing my activities over the course of the week.  Off to grill out in the gorgeous weather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!