Monday, May 30, 2011

Good Luck Charms


Happy Memorial Day weekend!  Jed and I passed a vehicle pulling this boat, which seemed to sum of the weekend for most people.  Well, this and remembering and honoring all of the great things that men and women in the armed forces do for us and our freedom everyday!

We did not have a boat out this weekend, rather we spent a solid 8 hours in the car with each other, if we didn't kill each other then I think it's safe to say we really are meant for each other :)



Anyway the reason we spent so much time in the car this weekend was because we were going to...



Since I don't want to make this post incredibly long and bore you to death I am just going to share a few pictures from our weekend in Milwaukee at the games!

Inside and outside of Miller Park.


In case you forgot what I look like ;)  Oh and meet my new friends!

Goofy Pictures

Me and my friends

Me



Of course I couldn't turn down a Bloody Mary and a a picture with Ryan Braun!

Bloody Mary

Ryan Braun


And the best part about the whole trip was I got to spend it with this guy!  

Love him!

Partner in crime

Love him!




<3 him!

My man!

My man!

My man!
P.S. I think we're good luck charms!  They won both games :)

What did you do this weekend?

What kind of "lucky charms" do you or did you have?
I used to collect trolls and rabbits feet when I was younger!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!