Monday, May 9, 2011

Living Like a Kid

This weekend I had the pleasure of babysitting my niece and nephew... the day was pure bliss!  I felt like a kid again :)

The day started off with a nice trip to the green house to pick up for plants and flowers for Nana (my mom) for Mother's Day. 


Oliver insisted on crawling around between the flower racks.


Then off to the store to pick up some fish food... and we can't be at a pet store without looking at the fish!


Finally we headed to the park to play around on the swings and slides...

Kietra

Oliver



Our final adventure of the day was playing fetch with Britches, my parent's dog...



Thankfully we had wonderful weather to play in all day long!  


Mother's Day 
Mother's Day was great, my mom's side of the family all got together to celebrate the day.  The food was fine and summery and company was cherished! On the menu for the day...

BBQ and roast beef
Cucumber salad
Pasta salad
Chips and various dips
Fresh fruit
Chocolate cake
Raspberry angel food cake 


Happy Mother's Day all you mothers!!  

What did you do this weekend?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!