Thursday, April 12, 2012

Holy Fran!

Thursday
1.5 miles/Cross Fit/Bike 
15:00/11:51/20:00

I tried Cross Fit's infamous "Fran" workout this morning...I now know why it is such a famous/dreaded one!  

29-15-9 reps
Thrusters and pull ups

Talk about a hard workout!  Thank goodness it lasted less than 15 minutes! I didn't expect my triceps to be so spent from the combination of thrusters and pull ups, but they were pretty tired. I finished Fran in 11:51, I'm not sure how that matches up to real Cross Fitters, but I was pretty proud of myself.  I know I will try it again and hopefully smash that time, but for my first try it wasn't too bad.  Warm up was a short run and then I finished the workout with a little cardio on the bike.  


That's all I have for you right now.  Heading to work later this afternoon and then playing "nurse" starting tomorrow for J who is having a minor surgery.  

What is your workout today?  Has anyone else done Fran? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!