Monday, April 2, 2012

A New Week + Fitness Plan

Friday Workout
Cross Fit workout (see below)

Saturday Workout
11 miles- easy pace
2:00

Photobucket

Friday's workout was a killer! I did not want to finish it, it would have been much easier to just give up, but I kept on trucking.  This workout was way more cardio-like than I  expected it to be, so I didn't fret when I had to jet out of the gym right after this workout. 

Kicking Cardio Workout
4 rounds as fast as possible

27 box jumps (20" box)
20 burpees
15 knee-to-elbows
11 hang cleans 

Time: 22:25  = exhaustion! 

Photobucket

I can feel my long runs really starting to do their magic!  Granted this weekends run was at a pretty easy pace (we usually go faster, we're terrible at pacing ourselves on long runs), I felt awesome during the run.  When we were finished, I felt like I could have kept going!  This is the first time I have ever felt this way, and I am continually amazed at how the human body adapts with a little hard work :)

Photobucket

Fitness Plan

Monday: Cross Fit WO
Tuesday: Run 6-8 miles
Wednesday: Long lift
Thursday: Run 5-8 miles + Yoga
Friday: Cross Fit WO
Saturday: Long run 13-16 miles
Sunday: Happy Easter...rest day!

Photobucket

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!