Since this is the easiest way to recap my week since I haven't posted in a while, I'm going to go with it :)
- I had a great week of workouts! Even though my mileage wasn't super high it is okay, because I have a half marathon in two weeks so my long runs are getting shorter. After the half begins my full marathon training... wahoo!
- Tuesday: 4 miles- easy pace
- Wednesday: 5 miles on t-mill + 10:00 elliptical
- Thursday: Cross Fit workout- 2 km row, 50 wall ball, 1 km row, 35 wall ball, 500 m row, 20 wall ball- 22:25 + 20:00 bike
- Friday: Solo 8 miles- 1:13:00
- Sunday: 45:00 bike outside + this arm and ab workout
- Babysat all day yesterday for these two hoodlums on the right... exhaustion!
- Five more days until we find out how J's hernia surgery recover is going. We are really hoping he didn't go back to work too quickly and mess things up.
- One of my La Crosse girlfriends is coming this week!!!
- Grub Club this Thursday! Anyone have suggestions of what I should make?
- I am going to go make these now!!
Enjoy your Sunday relaxing!