Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sweet Pumpkin Spice Dip

Last night I headed out on the town with these great people...


And of course this handsome young man...


The two ladies in the picture above are girls I have played basketball against in high school and in college, over the years our competitive nature and love for basketball have brought us to be pretty good friends.  And the guy is a friend of mine from high school who just happens to be engaged to the girl on his left :)

It was UWEC's homecoming (the girls are UWEC alumni) this weekend so we decided to partake in some of the shenanigans last night, too bad we didn't last downtown very long. Ha!

Breakfast 
This morning I was feeling a little under the weather hungover so all I wanted was some comfort food, without it taking very much time. I used these four ingredients, to make....


FRENCH TOAST!


I whipped up some sweet pumpkin spice dip last night so I could take it to my work Packer party tonight.  It is super simple to make, just add 8 ounces of cream cheese and Cool Whip, mix, enjoy! 


 It is incredibly delicious, so much so that I had some on one of my pancakes this morning. 


What is your favorite Sunday morning breakfast? Any special plans for anyone out there?

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a super easy recipe, but one that looks great! Thank you for sharing the product :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tessa @ Amazing AssetFor sure! It's too delicious to not share! I'm sure you could do some substitutions to make it a little healthier which I think I'll try next time.

    ReplyDelete

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!