Saturday, February 12, 2011

2 Years of Bliss

This weekend my boyfriend and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary, even though it is not until Tuesday.  Since we live an hour and a half away from each other because I am in graduate school right now, we had to celebrate early.  So far our time together has been amazing weekend!  Last night when he arrived we exchanged gifts.  He got me an alarm clock that I can hook my ipod up to, because I only use my phone and I have overslept twice in the past two weeks (grr!).  He also got me the official Packer Super Bowl Championship shirt (woo, Go Pack Go!), a really nice, huge picture frame and an apron!  I loved the gifts, they all go to show he knows me well :)  Of course we had to use the apron right away, so I put it on and we whipped up some brownies!




This afternoon I am going to make his favorite dish... chicken alfredo and garlic bread.  Then later we will be going to Retreat to watch our friends band play, The Grilled Cheese Experience.  These guys are amazingly entertaining, not to mention this is where my boyfriend and I went on our first "date" two years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!