Sunday, February 13, 2011

Retreat

The Grilled Cheese Experience was great last night in Retreat!  They are very entertaining and it makes it even more entertaining for me since I know the guys.  It has actually been a while since I have been to one of their concerts, so I haven't seen the new design for their koozies and shirts.  My buddy in the band gave me a complimentary koozie to replace the one I had brought with me... I felt like part of the club :)  Do you bring your own koozie to small town bars? I would never bring one to a nice place, but small town, low keys places I always appreciate a koozie to keep my hand warm.  The following pictures pretty much sum up the night.
Me and my boyfriend

JC and I


My new Grilled Cheese koozie

The Grilled Cheese Experiment

What are you or do you do for Valentine Day?  I have celebrated it with past boyfriends, however, Jed and I decided when we started dating that we would not celebrate it.  I actually like not celebrating more, I feel like there is a lot of pressure on both parties.  We do, however, celebrate our anniversary on the 15th which maybe that helps it be okay for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!