Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Loved One's Day

I hope those of you who celebrate Valentine's Day are having a wonderful time with your special someone, friends or family!

Since my boyfriend and I do not partake in this celebration of romance and love I thought I would share with you something else that we do to keep the romance in our relationship. A few months ago my sister gave me a book that her and her husband used before they got engaged to help their relationship grow.  The book is called 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged.


This book has been a great way for him and I to get to know each other even better than we already do.  Some questions we can already answer for the other, but then there are a few that we do not know how the other will answer.  We try to do one question every night before we go to bed.  On the weekends we usually get a little too busy to do one, but during the week we have a pretty good routine.  If you are looking for a way to deepen your relationship with your significant other I would recommend this book!  What special things do you do to deepen your relationship or keep the romance alive with your significant other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!