Thursday, February 10, 2011

Current Fitness Goal

My current fitness goal is to run a half marathon under 2 hours 10 minutes.  I have never run one in my life, in fact I have never run in a race!  Currently I am in the third week of my training plan and today is a cross training day.  Today I will be swimming, pilates and then I have to do a running wingate test for a class... yuck! For those of you who are unfamiliar with wingate tests check these two things out  It's intense!  It doesn't sound/look like it, but it is!  When my class did it, we  had 6/11 of them on the ground with their feet in the air afterwards because they were light headed.  Somehow all 11 of us made it through without puking, which is common.  I will update you later on our running wingate test.  Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!