Monday, May 9, 2011

Another Semester in the Books!

As of noon this morning, I finished my final full semester of classes!  What's next up for the completion of my Human Performance Masters?...


  1. A summer class
  2. A semester internship with Momentum Sport Fitness 
  3. Graduate in December 2011!
So close, yet so far away!  

Shopping Monday (doesn't have the same ring as Sunday)
Normally I do my grocery shopping on Sundays, but I opted to study for my exam last night and save the shopping for today after I completed my exam.  What day do you generally shop on?


  • Hummus
  • Pita chips
  • Veggie chips
  • BBQ sauce
  • Ranch dressing
  • Spinach
  • Hazelnut creamer 
  • Cottage cheese
  • Vanilla yogurt
  • Paprika
  • Roasted red peppers



  • Frozen fruit (mixed berries, raspberries)
  • Singles cheese
  • Tortilla shells
  • Dried mangoes
  • "Stop light" peppers
  • Cucumber
  • Cantelope 

I would say I can't wait to dive into all the new groceries, however, I darn near demolished the hummus in one sitting today! I love hummus!  It is my go to grocery!  What is your "go to" grocery?

Have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!