Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pub Crawl, Emphasis on the Crawl

My ability to go out and drink in excess and feel fine the next day is drastically declining.  I know I am only at the ripe age of 24, but my body already does not handle going out nearly the same way it did when I was in my undergrad college days only a couple short years ago.  My boyfriend often asks why I never get drunk when we go out, the feeling I have the next morning is exactly why I don't do it often at all.  Despite my lack of ability to drink like a champ anymore, one thing has NOT changed, my ability to have fun and enjoy my time out!  

Starting the night off

Meeting new friends

Dancing on bars (okay I'm not actually up there, but that' my crew)

Petting puppies

Polishing off pizza Politos style 


Here's to a day of laziness and gallons upon gallons of water! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's your turn! Tell me your comments and opinions!